Versatile, even for multi-level systems, rich with accessories
For light stock or stores, it can also be mounted on TRAIN bases without the need for bolting. It also allows the creation of multi-level structures due to the possibility of fitting walkways. UNIMONDIAL is an innovation by ROSSS that has created an entire, new market category: that of a light hook shelves. The easy expandability of Unimondial is guaranteed by its basic structure, painted and which can be completed with a full range of accessories, for rapid growth of storage space and a large differentiation of use. Unimondial may also hold reliable mezzanines.
Ideal for solutions ranging from filing to storage of
light and medium loads of all kinds.
Discover all available applications: Shelving for industrial environments, shelving for office environments
Learn the benefits of Unimondial
Safety, strength and versatility, are the strengths of ROSSS Unimondial metal shelving
- SHELVES with three-fold orders on all sides. Total absence of sharp edges or sharp parts.
- Fiber-reinforced plastic foot resistant to pressure, directly press-moulded by Rosss with virgin material, remoistened, to confer greater resistance. Foot thickness 5 mm.
- Galvanized steel foot for lofts or freestanding units.
- The slots of the upright proposed by ROSSS are elliptical in shape without sharp edges. This also improves the capacity characteristics and the safety of the uprigh
- The perforations of the upright proposed by ROSSS are located in a recessed surface from the outer surface of the upright. Because of this it is impossible for operators or goods to accidentally get caught in the eyelet during work, being the outer surface of the upright completely smooth and safe.
- Rear stiffening cross bracings. In special cases (great heights, mezzanines) where further tightening of the structure is necessary, simple rear stiffening cross bracings are provided.
- Marking. All structural elements are marked in order to have total traceability of the production process according to ACAI-CISI and UNI EN ISO 9001 standard.
- The sheet thickness of the shelves of 0.75 mm, the edge of the shelf is 32 and 33 mm, respectively on the front and on the extremity. 3 fold orders on all sides, joint angles through welding or mechanical molding.
- Upright width of 32 mm, among the widest on the market; considerable depth of the cavities on the upright which brings it to a total length of more than 155 mm with thickness of 10/10 for heights up to a maximum of 3 meters and 12/10 for heights over 3 meters.
- Double interlocking hook on the upright with automatic lock at the bottom.
- Welded reinforcements that combine affordability and great robustness.
- The Unimondial shelving can be fitted without any problem even with Unimondial Galv galvanized shelves.
These shelves, although have a slightly lesser capacity than those of Unimondial, provide greater flexibility of use: the reinforcements of Unimondial Galv shelves, in fact, are not welded because they are simply slotted in. As the capacity needs of the custormer change, the reinforcements in the shelves can be increased or decreased by varying their capacity. The possibility of removing all galvanized components of the shelf also allows to easily clean the components of the structure.
- Flush hook that allows full use of the storage compartment.
- Standard 50mm centre high and on request 25 mm (for uprights of max of 3 meters high).
- The installation can be made either on single upright or on uprights close together (double side). Fiber-reinforced plastic material.
- In order to change the capacity of Unimondial shelves which are without reinforcement, insert the removable reinforcements of Unimondial GALV
- Easy Installation of the Unimondial system. The basic components of the Unimondial system are totally interlocking, ensuring a unique easy assembly even by unskilled personnel and without the use of specific tools.
- A wide variety of shelves and sides is available for immediate delivery.
The Unimondial Galv hook shelving is produced in the following colours:
- Galvanized / Grey Ral 7030
- Galvanized / Grey ral 7026
Available on request
- Galvanized / Blue Ral 5010
- Galvanized /White RAL 9010
- Galvanized / Metallic Aluminum RAL 9006
- Galvanized / Yellow Ral 1021
- Galvanized / Orange Ral 2004
- Galvanized / Magenta RAL 4003
SPECIAL COLOURS (WITH A MINIMUM ORDER)
- Galvanized / RAL Colour
Gallery unimondial galv
Discover Unimondial world.
Click thumbnails to zoom photos
Certified quality for our
Made only with certified structural steels. Each ROSSS structural product carries the CE mark
The steel used for making the hooks is of type DD 11 with minimum unitary yield stress of 140 N / mm2. The product is made from coils, through moulding.
The steel used for making the shelves is of type DC 01 with minimum unitary yield stress of 140 N / mm2. The product is made from coils, through molding and bending.
The steel used for making the cross beams is of type DC 01 with minimum unitary yield stress of 140 N / mm2. The product is made from coils, through moulding.
The steel used for the realization of the uprights is 3.1 certificate structural type, S235JR with minimum unit yield stress of 235 N / mm2. The product is obtained from coils, by molding and cold profiling.