The pallet racks with side frames with a load capacity up to 30,000 kg and with beams with flow range up to 4,500 kg per pair
ROSSS METAL PALLET RACKS.
Different needs, one solution. Iron Fist is a new generation of pallet racks. The Iron Fist beams are produced with the latest technologies; the elimination of welding, thanks to the innovative molding process, has made beam and connector into a single element. The uprights are designed for any pallet load and also to withstand earthquakes.
Beams and uprights provide a perfect combination for stability and safety, thanks to the high quality of the raw materials used and the attention to detail. The IRON FIST pallet rack shelving is obtained by assembling only two basic elements, side frames, and beams, simply flush-mounted and without using bolts, joints or other components. The side frames are the vertical elements of the structure and are formed by uprights, diagonals, and crossbars; the beams are the horizontal elements with closed rectangular section and constitute the support for the pallets.
Beams and uprights provide a perfect combination for stability and safety
Discover the possible uses of Iron Fist: Pallet racks, carton flow, gravity, reel, rack.
Learn the benefits of Iron Fist Iron Fist Drive In
Configure the warehouse according to your needs. The high density of storage of the Drive-in system constitutes a requirement which makes this type of shelving ideal for cold or temperature controlled rooms.
- An absence of sharp edges.
- The uprights feature an exclusive ground-anchor system, with stops on the feet, which guarantee stronger anchorage for increased safety in seismic conditions.
RESISTANCE TO EXTERNAL AGENTS
- Uprights with Z200 galvanized zinc coating, which are safer than the market average, normally Z100. This gives maximum protection even on the cutting area thanks to an excellent effect of galvanizing dragging.
- Greater adaptability of the system thanks to the fact that beam connection only requires 50 mm.
- Particular shape of the fixing bolt, square head self-locking, for a rapid traverse block in the approach phase of the nut (elastic stop)
The Iron Fist metal pallet rack comes in the following colours:
- Galvanized / Magenta RAL 4003
Available on request
- Galvanized / Blue RAL 5010
- Galvanized / White RAL 9010
- Galvanized / Metallic Aluminum RAL 9006
- Galvanized / Yellow RAL 1021
- Galvanized / Grey RAL 7038
- Galvanized / Grey RAL 7026
- Galvanized / Orange RAL 2005
SPECIAL COLOURS (WITH A MINIMUM ORDER)
- Galvanized / RAL Colour
Gallery Iron Fist DRIVE IN
Discover the world of Iron Fist.
Click thumbnails to zoom photos
Certified quality for our pallet racks
Made only with certified structural steels. Each structural ROSSS product is certified with CE mark
The steel used for the realization of the rails is of 3.1 certificate structural type, S 350gd, with a minimum unit yield stress of 350 N / mm2. The product is made from galvanized coils Z200, through profiling.
The steel used for the realization of the uprights is 3.1 certificate structural type, S350GD with the addition of Niobium, with minimum unit yield stress of 350 N / mm2. The product is made from galvanized coils, through moulding and profiling.
The steel used for the realization of the beams is 3.1 certificate structural type, S235JR with minimum unit yield stress of 235 N / mm2. The product is obtained from tubular bars, by molding or welding.
The steel used for the realization of the diagonal and horizontals is of 3.1 certificated structural type, S250GD Z140 with minimum unit yield stress of 250 N / mm2. The product is made from galvanized coils, through profiling.