At ROSSS UK we develop new solutions all the time. With DIY stores in mind we aim to improve store efficiency. Lately, we’ve been paying special attention to helping DIY stores attract more customers.
To this end, we’ve been able to come up with the following solutions that are able to:
- integrate gondola shelving with light racking
- deliver high efficiency merchandising while at the same time making it easy to replenish stock
- improve the overall aesthetic of the store
- provide a strong and robust solution without the typical industrial look & feel of racking normally seen in DIY stores
Our integrated racking helps draw more customers into DIY stores. This is because our uniquely designed pallet racking and longspan has an improved look which differs from standard warehouse racking.
A DIY store should reflect the aesthetic of a retail environment, rather than the functional yet boring look we often see in warehouses.
The overall strategy of involving the customer and delivering them a memorable pleasant shopping experience, should involve taking into account the smaller details, such as those included our purpose-built racking.
To get an idea, have a look at the racking column in the image.
It’s unique in the following ways:
- The first of its kind. The beam hangs on the upright at the back, so it’s not visible. No confusing brackets and welding right in the face of the customer. Instead, it exhibits seamless, clean lines.
- Never seen before: the upright has no holes in the front, which usually distracts from the merchandise. Just a clean surface with clean lines.
Thanks to the integration with gondola shelving, DIY stores can create more customer interest by integrating areas for stock above the attention-grabbing merchandising below.